- Cathy Stadler, of Cathy Stadler Massage & Yoga, leads today's meditation session for a centered start to the day
- Find Outdoor Yoga - MKE on Facebook and Cathy Stadler on Instagram
7:30 AM | Dumbbell total body circuit (streaming here)
- Join Brandon Lindemann of the downtown Wisconsin Athletic Club for a 30-minute dumbbell total body circuit.
- You just need one or two dumbbells for this workout, or a dumbbell alternative you have at home.
9 AM | Coffee Break - to go! - in the Historic Third Ward
- At Onesto Piccino Cafe, the first 50 cups of coffee (8 oz) are free this morning while supplies last, or until 11 AM
- Presented in partnership with the Historic Third Ward
- Don't forget to mask up indoors, and outside within 6 feet of others
- Time for a midday break! Catch Milwaukee artists Christopher Crain with Tasha Nicole playing a half-hour lunchtime set from the Marcus Performing Arts Center
2:30 PM | Barre burner class (streaming here)
- Amanda, a trainer at the downtown Wisconsin Athletic Club, will lead a 30-minute barre burner class
- Barre is a total body strength workout incorporating movements from ballet, Pilates and yoga. You'll need a mat and chair for this workout.
4-6:30 PM | Downtown Kayaking
- Reserve your spot to kayak on the Milwaukee River. Kayaking is just $10 with code IWORKDOWNTOWN.
- Downtown employees may register themselves and up to one guest
- All boats are due back by 6:30 PM
7 PM | Paint pouring with Vibez Creative Arts Space (streaming here)
- Join artist Chrishella Roché of Vibez Creative Arts Space for a popular paint pouring class!
- Supplies needed:
- Ready-mixed acrylic pouring paint
- Plastic cubs
- Craft sticks
- Newspaper/paper towels
- Rubber gloves (optional)