Milwaukee Downtown gathered local, state and federal resources to keep our community informed during the COVID-19 outbreak. This resource will be updated regularly. To request that a resource be added to the list, email email@example.com with the name and URL.
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Communication Resources
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Gov. Evers Directs DHS to Issue Safer at Home Order
- Face Coverings FAQs
- "Orden Safer at Home" en Español
- "Badger Bounce Back" en Español
- State of Wisconsin
- State Business Regulations
- Visit 211 Wisconsin for a comprehensive list of services being provided to those in need.
- Hispanic Collaborative - Recursos en Español
- Restaurant Carryout Zone Program
- MCTS Alerts
- The Hop Alerts
- Milwaukee Public Schools Updates
- Click here to view a map provided and maintained by Hunger Task Force that indicates where safe food resources are provided for Milwaukee's individuals and families.
- Contact The Tandem (1848 W. Fond Du Lac Ave.) where they are committed to providing free community meals each day.
- Milwaukee County GIS Map and Dashboard
Where to Find Care Downtown
- Aurora Urgent Care, 1575 N. Rivercenter Dr., Milwaukee, WI 53212
- Emergency Department Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital, 2301 N. Lake Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Milwaukee at Cathedral Square Immediate Care, 734 N. Jackson Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Walgreens, 275 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Contact the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1 (800) 985-5990 or test TalkWithUs to 66746 for counseling and support for distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster.